Credit Unions are a great place to work.
From time to time, we have full-time and part-time positions available.
Commercial / Mortgage Originator
Maine Family Federal Credit Union is seeking an individual to assist members with all aspects of business services including originating loans, opening deposit accounts, and developing account relationships. This position is also responsible for originating Mortgage loans when needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting members in completing business loan applications.
- Prepare, analyze, and process all required documentation for Business and consumer lending products.
- Provide a variety of transactional services including opening business deposit accounts and servicing existing accounts.
- Promote all credit union products and services.
- Increase credit union’s business lending and other business services by developing and maintaining relationships with community business owners.
- Attend business events and conduct site visits.
- Originate and underwrite Mortgage loans and consumer loans when needed.
- Develop and strengthen lending partnership with NDBS.
- Minimum Three years of commercial or mortgage originating experience.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain professional relationships.
- Medical and dental insurance, 401K with credit union match, paid holidays and sick time. Education/tuition reimbursement available.
This position reports to the VP of Mortgage Lending. Resumes may be sent to:
Deborah J. Ricker
VP of Mortgage Lending
Maine Family Federal Credit Union
555 Sabattus Street
Lewiston, ME 04240